The Team Lead, Shopping & Feed will own & manage all tasks for several large Shopping & Feed Management engagements. When assigned as the primary point of contact for these clients, the Team Lead will be responsible for the workflow and overall strategy for these high value accounts and be able to draw from the team for assistance in order to deliver on these client’s needs. The Team Lead will also have direct reports who he/she will be responsible for career development and mentorship. Lastly, the Team Lead will be responsible for creating and presenting sales analysis for new business on a regular basis and participating and leading on-site sales meetings for the team. This person should have extensive experience managing Shopping or Paid Search campaigns and must have exceptional client communication skills. This role will report into the Director of Shopping & Feed.
- Develop, coach & retain the team and work with them to develop their skills as it relates to both account management & client services.
- Support the Director of Shopping & Feed on key process and procedure implementation.
- Participate in establishing & implementing Division Objectives with other Team Leads, Associate Director of Shopping & Feed & Director of Shopping & Feed.
- Maintain relationships with Shopping & Feed clients and work with Account Managers to provide insights, support & strategic guidance for client retention & growth.
- Become key team leader and resource on all things Shopping & Feed, contribute to whitepapers and POVs.
- Grow current client revenue, retain client revenue and meet KPIs across accounts.
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Functional/Technical Skills – Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others - Provides challenging and stretching tasks/assignments, aware of each person's goals, constructs compelling development plans and executes them, people builder.
- Delegation – Clearly and comfortably delegates both routine and important tasks and decisions; broadly shares both responsibility and accountability; tends to trust people to perform.
- Motivating Others – Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team or project members.
- Managing and Measuring Work – Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress, and results; designs feedback loops into work.
- Confronting Direct Reports – Deals with problem direct reports firmly and in a timely manner; doesn't allow problems to fester; regularly reviews performance and holds timely discussions; can make negative decisions when all other efforts fail.
- 6+ years of Shopping and/or Paid Search work experience
- Previous experience working in an agency environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity, employer matched 401-K, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.