The Client Services Associate will be responsible for generating incremental new business for Elite SEM through the nurturing of existing contacts and cold contacting target clients. This role will also be a team player in the facilitation of administrative responsibilities in effort to create efficiency within the sales processes. This role will report into the VP of Client Services.
- E-mail, call, or LinkedIn 100 contacts per day in effort to set up qualified Sales calls.
- Use 'Drip Marketing' tactics to keep Elite SEM top of my mind for database of industry contacts and bring back into Sales Funnel.
- Prequalify incoming leads (phone or web) and gather basic information to pass to assigned Salesperson.
- Reach out to database of tradeshow/conference contacts before & after shows to set up meetings. Utilize conference Apps to connect with attendees.
- Pull useful reports in Salesforce and provide analysis & insights on the reports upon request of VP of CS.
- Streamline processes by coming up with innovative ways to save time and streamline communication between Sales & Client Team.
- Drive for Results - Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer and pushes themselves
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Planning - Accurately scopes out length & difficulty of tasks, set goals/objectives, develops schedules, adjusts for problems
- Written Communications - Excellent skills to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- 2+ years within sales & new business development, ideally within the digital marketing field
- 3+ years managing client services (knowing how to deal with existing & prospective clients)
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity, employer matched 401-K, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.