Looking to hire a Sr. Shopping & Feed Manager that has proficient knowledge in Google Shopping and data feeds. This person should have experience managing Shopping campaigns for clients, as well as some experience managing or working with data feeds. Google Merchant Center experience is a plus. The main focus of this position will be managing Shopping campaigns, data feeds and/or comparison shopping engines for a set of clients. This individual should have working knowledge in third party feed platforms (such as ProductsUp or GoDataFeed), as well as experience with Paid Search platforms like Kenshoo or Marin. This individual should also be comfortable speaking to clients on a weekly basis and providing key performance indexes via phone or in person. This role will report into the Shopping & Feed Team Lead.
- Campaign and bid management of Shopping engines, such as Google Shopping, Bing Product Ads or Comparison Shopping Engines (Shopzilla, eBay Commerce Network, etc).
- Create, manipulate and manage product data feeds used for shopping engines
- Daily use of third-party feed management platforms
- Audit product feeds and point out issues and recommendations
- Create and update shopping engine feed templates
- Report on shopping engine performance for clients
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within shopping & feed
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
- 4+ years of experience managing performance of Shopping engines
- 4+ years of experience in product data feeds
- Experience with third-party feed platforms like GoDataFeed, Mercent or ChannelAdvisor
- Experience in handling large amounts of data sets – over 300k Product SKUs
- Experience with Paid Search platforms like Marin & Kenshoo
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Additional experience in traditional Paid Search preferred
- Working knowledge in the back end of each provider engine such as Google Merchant Center or Bing Merchant, is preferred
- Proficient in Powerpoint
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity, matching simple IRA, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.