The Facilities & Operations Coordinator will support the Facilities and Operations Manager with Elite SEM’s overall facility and operations management. You will work closely with the Facilities and Operations Manager to manage operational processes for all of Elite SEM’s growing offices. If you work well in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication and project management skills, can multi-task under pressure and are self-motivated, we want you!
- Assist with facilities and operations tasks in each office including coordinating with vendors, managing data and inventory lists and enforcing company processes.
- Assist with various building tasks including facility expansion, coordinating with building management & communicating changes to employees.
- Assist with managing all office supplies, inventory and new orders for each office
- Work closely with the IT Manager and Facilities and Operations Manager on all office issues and ad hoc requests
- Provide support & backup on IT requests including ticketing system, technical troubleshooting, tracking technology inventory, and setting up licenses.
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Time Management - Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
- Process Management - Excellent at figuring out the processes to get things done, understands efficient work flows
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- 1-2 years in facilities management and/or customer service
- A proven track-record of multi-tasking and overseeing numerous projects
- Efficient on both Mac and PC and familiar with Gmail and Outlook.
- Helpdesk experience a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity, employer matched 401-K, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.