Looking to hire a Marketplace Lead that has advanced knowledge in Marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Jet, etc.). This person should have experience managing Marketplace campaigns for clients, as well as experience in Shopping engines and data feeds. The main focus of this position will be building Elite SEM’s Marketplace offering with the Shopping & Feed Team Lead. This includes working with technology, creating pricing models, building relationships/contacts with each Marketplace and putting processes into place to move current and future clients onto Marketplaces. The ideal candidate is comfortable starting a new role from scratch, full of ideas on how to start, build, and grow a division. They will also be responsible for managing a set of clients and training current employees on how to manage.
- Help create & expand Elite SEM’s Marketplace offering – work with the Shopping & Feed Team Lead to create long-term strategy
- Technical lead and agency expert on Marketplaces
- Manage a set of clients on Marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay or Jet
- Create, manipulate and manage product data feeds used for Marketplaces
- Report on Marketplace performance for clients
- Train other Shopping & Feed team members on how to manage Marketplaces
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within marketplaces
- Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
- 3+ years of experience managing Marketplaces, Shopping Engines & Data Feeds
- Experience with third-party platforms like CommerceHub or ChannelAdvisor
- Basic knowledge of HTML and image manipulation
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity, matching simple IRA, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.